Friday 10 October 2008

10th October - One month to go.....

I have completed the itinery.The flights are booked and the Hotels are (hopefully) expecting me.
Day one (10th November) will be : Birmingham Airport to Dublin Airport/Dublin Airport to New York JFK/New York La Guardia to Memphis and finally,check in at the Heartbreak Hotel on Elvis Presley Boulevard,Memphis.
I am not usually a good flyer,but the thought of having to go on this many flights in this short space of time is exciting.
What I will be like on the actual day is another story altogether - this blog could be interesting THAT day!
Knowing that I will be fulfilling a dream at the end of the journey will far outweigh any fears I have of flying.

3 comments:

Theresa said...

well, we wouldn't be very good travel companions then!! Cos I hate flying too!
Have a great trip, and I look forward to reading all about it.

Anonymous said...

Jasper076i'm gonna be the first to say something lol.......today is the day....a dream come true for you.... you'll have a fabulous time... looking forward to all the pics and news....take care Ian...speak soon X

Anonymous said...

Have a great time out there IAN - you deserve it mate - fly the flag for VILLA and ENGLAND and watch out for stray BLUENOSES over there & don't get ALL SHOOK UP !!!

FROM DAVE T & YOUR LOWER HOLTE END FRIENDS - NOT STEWARDS !!!