Tuesday 11 November 2008

After three flights,I have finally arrived in Memphis.
Brum to Dublin was horrible,Dublin to JFK was ok and La Guardia to Memphis was fine - I'm obviously getting used to the jet set life!
No pictures today - Airports in the USA take a dim view of people taking photo's these days,so I decided against it as I didn't fancy spending my two week holiday in an American jail.
Watched Arizona beat San Francisco in a bar and ate an obscenely huge meal - everything in Memphis appears to be deep fried!
Have been up for 24 hours now,so it's time for bed.
Graceland tomorrow and hopefully some pictures for you all to see.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you arrived safely.

Lenny is fine. Looking forward to the next update.

Love ali
xx xx

Anonymous said...

Hot Dam you know it makes sense!
have ordered your XXXXl trousers for your return
roger and out

Vince