Wednesday 19 November 2008

Times Square and nights out with new friends





















Times Square is legendary.Night time is when it comes alive with all the neon and the noise.
No matter what time of day,there is still busy traffic going up and down Broadway.
Away from that,I met an old friend of mine from Kings College,Michael,who took me to Katzs' Deli which is where Meg Ryan faked her orgasm in "When Harry met Sally".Amazing sandwiches - I ended up taking mine back to my hotel and ate it at 5am this morning!
After that,we had a few beers and met up with another Kings College old boy,Tim.
He brought some friends with him who were great fun to be with - Keith,Elise and Molene (sorry if I've spelt that wrong!). Never did get to the Empire State building,but it will definitely happen later on today - if I'm awake in enough time to take in the England v Germany game as well that is!

No comments: