Monday 24 November 2008

A place to enjoy







This is the bar on 8th Avenue that I frequented the most during my trip.
Rumours shows seven screens of whatever sports are on offer,good food and probably the most fantastic bar staff in New York City.
One night I was all the way Downtown and dedcided to get the Subway all the way up to 53rd just to get to this bar.
I managed to meet lots of great people there from all over the USA and Europe - obviously word has got round about this place.
It will officially be my first port of call on (hopefully) all future visits to New York.
As you can see,the drinks were flowing and I spent my last few hours here on my last day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aww, I love New York so much! Such a wonderful town! But Hamburg is also pretty - my home! ;)

And nice pics of you and your friends, Ian, I like you very much! :)