Wednesday 12 November 2008

Farewell to Graceland




My last time at Graceland for this trip anyway.
Today I spent some quiet time with the Presley's at 730am.There was no one there and it was a little more emotional.Much better than the sound of cameras going off.
I bought this jacket from the famous Lansky's store last night - Elvis wore the same one in Speedway (but we all know who looks better wearing it).There's pretty much no likelyhood of me meeting Nancy Sinatra either now I've bought it.
This last shot was taken of me later in the day after my last tour of the house and grounds.
From the other picture,you can guess what I'm doing most evenings as well!

3 comments:

Vince said...

ah there aint nothin like a song love the coat(your groovy self) do you have nancy's boots too?

and that pic of you in a bar , who would have thought it enjoy

Vince
ps Sue says Hi

Anonymous said...

Careful with all that beer......the jacket won't do up lol xx
Looks like your having a great time...Cant wait to see the pics.
Take care, speak soon X

Anonymous said...

Sounds fab... and i definately am up for the evening refreshments!!